Quality Services and Programs
The Quality Services and Programs component group is responsible for investigating and promoting quality practices for the Early Care, Health and Education system. The component group meets quarterly at a central location.
- To expand early learning environments and opportunities, with attention to those meeting a minimum desired level of quality.
- To create and maintain links with entities that support the development and improvement of services at a local, state and regional level.
- To incorporate evidence-based knowledge for early care and education, family support programs, health services and other programs and services that serve young children and their families.
- State Child Care Advisory Committee
- Early Childhood Positive Behavioral Supports and Intervention Leadership Team
- Family Support Leadership Team