Child Care Management System Software Announcement!
Early Childhood Iowa completed a competitive selection process called a ‘request for proposal’ to select two child care management system (CCMS) software vendors. Through this process, two CCMS vendors were selected: brightwheel and Playground. We are currently negotiating and getting signed contracts implemented with these two CCMS vendors.
Get access to free child care management software that:
- Eliminates paperwork
- Automates billing
- Streamlines family communication
- Helps get new enrollments
We are excited to share that Mid-Sioux Opportunity, Playground and brightwheel will each have a vendor booth at the Iowa AEYC Fall Institute to demonstrate the features of their products and answer questions you have. The financial management consultant booth will share information about the process for getting:
- Up to 12 months of CCMS subscription fees paid when using either brightwheel or Playground*
- 12 months of financial management coaching through the Child Care Collaborative of Iowa (*must participate in coaching component to receive paid subscription fees and technology grant)
- Apply for up to $1,000 in funding for technology needs*
If you are not able to attend the Iowa AEYC Fall Institute, more information about the process to be part of this new opportunity will be included in our October Shared Services Project Update and on Mid-Sioux Opportunity’s Child Care Collaborative of Iowa webpage.