The Early Childhood Iowa State Board invites you to join us for one hour on December 29, 2020 from 10:00am to 11:00am.
Learn about various parts of Iowa’s early childhood system.
On December 29, 2020 from 10:00am to 11:00am, the topics to be covered will be:
- Growing and Sustaining the Early Childhood Workforce
- I2D2, Iowa’s Integrated Data System for Decision Making
- Child Care and Economic Impact
- Family Support Programming
- Children’s Mental Health – promotion through Sesame Street in Communities, Iowa Grant
To help us reach you with handouts and resources, please register your attendance for this meeting.
Go to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6ZQ8BVW
To attend this Zoom meeting:
Meeting ID: 850 2885 7803
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,85028857803# US (Chicago)